EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL “Huile d’Olive de France” - GREEN FRUITY
This is a seasoning oil to combine with carbs, (pasta, rice, potatoes), mashed potatoes, soups, raw or cooked vegetables, fish just out of the oven, fresh cheeses (goat, sheep or cow's) This is a seasoning oil, more aromas are released when mixed with hot dishes.
Available to purchase in 25cl, 50cl, 100cl or 300cl
Warning: Last items in stock!
This is a high quality extra virgin Olive oil
The length of the malaxing process is reduced to 20 minutes at a temperature which never exceeds 20°C (little reminder : the regulation for the term “cold press” or “cold extraction” is that temperatures should not go above 27°C). By doing so we can keep all the aromas and reduce the bitterness.
- It has herby flavours of raw artichoke, freshly cut grass, tomatoe leaves.
- Presence of a slight bitterness and a peppery aroma which are the characteristics of a green fruity olive oil.
- Aromas of intense plants (artichoke, tomato, green bananas…)
- Powerful aroma with a long finish
Olives come exclusively from a blend of our olives and olives from our local producers.
Category: extra-virgin olive oil
- acidity level : very low when bottling : 0.19
- Variety of olives : Aglandau 80%, Salonenque, Bouteillan, Cayon
- type of fruity olive oil : green
By smelling the oil: herby aromas, green fruits
By tasting the oil: raw artichoke, tomato leaves
What to eat with it?
- Carbs (pasta, rice, potatoes, mashed potatoes), raw or cooked vegetables, fish just out of the oven, fresh cheeses (goat, cow or sheep's). This is a seasoning oil, more aromas are released when mixed with hot dishes.
Available to purchase in 25cl, 50cl, 100cl, 300cl
|Acidity level||Very low at bottling: 0.21|
|Variety of olives||Aglandau, Salonenque, Cayon, Picholine et Bouteillan|
|Type of olive oil||Green fruity|