Organic olive oil - Oil 2021
Organic extra virgin olive oil Olive oil from France - Green fruity Finishing oil to be mixed with starches, pasta, rice, potatoes, mash, soups, raw or cooked vegetables, freshly baked fish, fresh goat, sheep or cow cheeses.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Superior quality extra virgin organic olive oil
Mixing time reduced to 20 minutes and temperature never exceeding 20 ° C (Reminder: the regulations for the designation cold pressure or cold extraction allow to go up to 27 ° C). This keeps all the aromas and reduces bitterness. The olives come exclusively from our estate and the oil is certified organic and olive oil from France. Characteristic of Green Fruity: The aromas are herbaceous, raw artichoke, freshly cut grass, tomato leaf.
- Presence of a slight bitterness and ardence (spicy) inseparable from the green fruitiness. - Intense vegetal aromas (artichoke, tomato, tomato plan, green banana…). - Long aromas in the mouth.
Category: Extra virgin
- Acidity rate: very low at bottling: 0.21
- Olive varieties: Aglandau 80%, Salonenque, Bouteillan, Cayon
- Type of fruitiness: green Tasting: - On the nose: Herbaceous aromas, green fruit,
- In the mouth: raw artichoke, tomato leaf. What to accommodate it with? Starches, pasta, rice, potatoes, mash, soups, raw or cooked vegetables, freshly baked fish, fresh goat, sheep or cow cheeses. It is a finishing oil, a seasoning oil whose aromas will be magnified by the heat of the dishes.
|Acidity level||Très bas à la mise en bouteille : 0.21|
|Variety of olives||Aglandau 80%, Salonenque, Bouteillan, Cayon, Picholine|
|Type of olive oil||Fruité vert|